Why Choose Us
Day after day we are rewarded with happy people, who usually come in with a slight bit of anxiety over what to expect. The usual fear of the unknown. I look at each one of these as an opportunity to do good in the world. A great singer I admire, Toby Mac says,' Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.' This sign hangs in my office. No one has a perfect life; we all have our own battles. So why not support each other in any way we can. Whether it be helping a neighbor or a stranger or improving a patients' hearing which in turn improves their lives and relationships. Speak Life, build up and improve lives every day, everywhere there are opportunities everywhere you go. You will be the one who benefits the most. Pay it forward, you can't lose, and everyone wins. This is our Philosophy at Bay Area Hearing Services.
We are a patient centered, caregiving, ethical practice. What sets us apart from others in our industry is the way our patients are treated. From the moment you call to make your first appointment, to your first visit and receiving your hearing aids, you will experience a level of kindness and care like no other. Our patients come first. Our patients are our top priority.
Having a history of working with our local ear nose and throat doctors and Audiologists has given us a huge advantage, allowing us to care for our patients with over 40 years combined experience. Our annual ongoing training ensures we are always up to date on the newest technology available for our patients.
At Bay Area Hearing Services, we give back to our community. Last year we gave away over $7,000 worth of hearing aids to deserving folks in our community, providing all the testing, fitting, and cleaning appointments for the life of their hearing aids. This year our favorite manufacturer, GN Resound gave away over $100,000,000 worth of hearing aids and 4 of our patients were chosen to receive state of the art, rechargeable Resound One hearing aids. This allows us to change their lives, one gentleman said, "Life was like trying to hear through a closed door and Bay Area Hearing Services opened that door." He was so excited and grateful for the Resound One hearing aids and our dedication to helping our community and improving lives through better hearing.
Who we are:
Bonny Kuhfal HIS - over 18 Years' experience in the industry
Owner Bay Area Hearing Services Pinole and Advanced Instruments Hearing Aid Services in Vallejo
Deanna Flores HAT- 21 years' experience in the industry
Here to serve all your hearing needs
- Advanced Instruments Hearing Aid Service has been your local hearing Aid center for over 30 years
- Advanced Instruments Hearing Aid Service gives our patients the care and commitment they deserve.
- Advanced Instruments Hearing Aid Service are your Insurance experts, we can maximize your insurance benefits
- Advanced Instruments Hearing Aid Service Participates in a charity program for the underserved and underinsured in our community, your hearing aid purchase helps us provide for those in need.
- Advanced Instruments Hearing Aid Service provides top quality hearing aids at the best price available.
- Advanced Instruments Hearing Aid Service offers remote fine tuning for your hearing aids, so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home.
- Advanced Instruments Hearing Aid Service is a family owned local business you can count on, not a big box warehouse.
- Our patients are always treated with respect and top, quality care, we go out of our way to do whatever we can to serve our patients.
- We gladly accept walk ins and all insurance plans are welcome.
- Many levels of hearing aid technology and hearing help for every budget along with free hearing tests, guarantees your success and good hearing!
Call Advanced Instruments today to schedule your complimentary appointment and take advantage of this opportunity to improve your comprehension and communication! Or if you prefer, just fill out the information on our Contact Us page and we will contact you as soon as possible.